[Rhodes22-list] Politics

CT ctscuba at aquaticworlds.com
Thu Jan 15 18:40:45 EST 2004

"...Canada where they have many more armed citizens than we do per
capita, but only an infinitesimal number of gun deaths ..."

Think for a moment like a bad guy.  If you are doing bad things in a
population were there are "many more armed citizens per capita"  wouldn't
you think twice before brandishing/using a weapon?  Wouldn't you rather go
to a place where gun control is the rule of law and only the bad guys have
guns?

But I guess bad guys are that way because they don't think twice....

CT