[Rhodes22-list] Politics

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jan 16 00:24:28 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Lipton" <rlipton at earthlink.net>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics

> On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 06:47 PM, Michael Meltzer wrote:
>
>> >" Right now would you have like to have the Gore, not me, And dean is
> > rubbing me the wrong way,"
> >
> > Just think MM, if you did have Gore right now, you would not be where
you are right now, and there would be no Dean to rub you the wrong way.

Thanks Ron - your balance is needed - that you do it even though it bothers
you to interupt this program on sailing to bring listeners your political
announcement, is really the sign of a patriiot.

Ron said, "This is why I don't like politics on the list.  I get too worked
up
 and really want to forget these things when I am  reading about sailing.
However I don't feel that is right not to express my opinion, especially
these days.  Ron"
stan/gbi

I can come out of the closet for at least tonight since Ed K. can't let me
have it as he  sleeps in the next room here at the plant - having
volunteered to help refurbish MM's boat, also sleeping here at the plant..