[Rhodes22-list] Auto Helm

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 16 05:39:17 EST 2004

Fred,

Dynamic Equilibrium is a 1976 Rhodes 22, so it has the straight tiller.

As far as the power cord, I have mine tied in a loop big enough to fit over
the pedestal mount.  This both uses up the extra cord & keeps it out of the
way.  So far, my Tillerpilot has not attemped to jump ship!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium