[Rhodes22-list]Guns and Politics

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Jan 17 14:05:41 EST 2004

it keeps slipping out.  what a nice guy.  we have to start a fund to see
that Rummy never sobers up

on the other hand ed was here and a big help - but he does not partake so
don't believe a thing he tells you about your boat company (although the
visit may have driven him to drink on the way home, turning his report into
another Practical Sailor review surprise)..

stan/gbi