[Rhodes22-list]Guns and Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 10:42:36 EST 2004

Now Rummy, old buddy, old pal.
Or you can live in an area where Everyone have many
guns in there house and it well known that if you
break in; you will be shot & killed.  Also, the good
thing about Arkansas, no one is jailed for killing
someone that breaks into a house.

BTW: the only problem with killing someone that breaks
into your house is the blood that gets on your
carpet:-)  There should be a law against thiefs
bleeding on a person carpet:-)
Steve