[Rhodes22-list]Guns and Politics

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 13:36:52 EST 2004

Do any of you people really know what a bullet does to a human body? Having
spent a year in Vietnam, I don't even own anything stronger than a BB gun. If
you live in an area where you feal it's necessary to keep a loaded gun in your
house, let alone behind the headboard in your bedroom, you might want to
consider moving to a better neighborhood. We don't lock our house when we leave.
The lawsuits and court cases that go on and on for years from people shooting
other people isn't anything I want to go through.

Rummy