[Rhodes22-list] tiller refinishing

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon Jan 19 14:23:11 EST 2004

I am in the process of refinishing my tiller and, in anticipation of putting  the hardware back together when i am done i have one minor question.  I noticed that the "wide" end of the tiller extension pin (where it fits thu the tiller)  was sealed - not all that well - with some kind of semi-clear/whitish caulking.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to the proper sealant to use to keep water from penetrating into the tiller?  Thanks in advance.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II