[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jan 19 18:15:38 EST 2004

Boat Show Package #2

IMF Innermast Furling Main.
Special CDI Furling System With A 175% Reefing Genoa Sail: Storm, Working Jib Or Deck Sweeping Genoa, Window, Self Cover, Adjustment
Lines, Wind Tell-Tales.
Genoa Hardware System:
2 Genoa Tracks And Cars.
2 Lewmar Winches And Winch Handle .
Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit, Navigation Lights.
Stainless Steel Stern Rail With Stern Light.
Stainless Steel Or Teak, Cabin Top Rails.
Stainless Steel Or Teak, Aft Cabin Grab Rails.
Stainless Steel 8" Cast 4 Bolt Docking Cleats.
Stainless Steel 10" Cast Rafting Bow Cleat.
Stainless Steel 1/2" Bow & Stern Eyes.
Enclosed Marine Head, Holding Tank, Deck Pump-Out.
6'4" Adjustable Height Pop-Top.
Galley: 15 Gallon Water On Demand System, Deck Fill, Vertical Door Ice Chest, Deep Sink, 4.5' Counter, Upper And Lower Cabinets,
Stove And Cutting Board.
Electrical System: 110v S/P With 3 110v Cabin Outlets. 12v Electric System, 6 Circuit, AC-DC Circuit Breaker, Two 12v Accessory
Outlets, 6 Interior Lamps and Two #27 Batteries.
Exclusive R-22 7:1 Outboard Motor Lift.
Interior Cushions: 6 Piece Fabric Set.
Two Taylor Cabin Top Hatches.
Two Solar Panels.
Stern Ladder With With Flat Steps.
Hiking Stick With Hands-Off Tiller Locks.
Molded Foam Flotation.
Two Captain Swivel Seats.
Three Piece Set Of Cockpit Cushions.
And All The Other Rhodes Exclusive Features.
Anchor Package: Colored Anchor, Pulpit Hangers, Deck Vent And Under-the-Deck Rope Locker.

$35, 995 base boat show package. Plus: from gb options page
$695 On Board Mast Hoist System
$995    Pop Top Enclosure
$200    with Installation
$700+300+100 Life Rails/ Cockpit Life Lines/ double set.
$495 4 Piece Cockpit Filler Cushions + Support Panels
$395 Macerator Discharge / Discharge system .....Plus
$95 with install
$295 Second  Battery with Installation
$495 Bimini, Dual Positioning
$2995 Unimatic Trailer, galinaivied
$595 Anti-Fouling Paint, double coat
$325 Mast Antenna, Co-Ax Cable, Disconnect Fittings
$85 Installation of Radio, supplied by owner
$175 Installation of Depth Finder, supplied by owner
$150 Installation of Wall Mounted Compass, supplied by owner
$495 4 Piece Cockpit Filler Cushions + Support Panels

45580 total so far :-)

now for some off the list options.
$4000 Yamaha 9.9 High thrust extra long shaft, remote tiller controls, eclectic motor life, slave motor controls
$800 Andersen st12 self tailing winches, pair
$1000 Harken fueling
$600 110% jib, with cover, upgraded low stretch, long life fabric
$700 135% jib with cover, upgraded low stretch, long life fabric
$1100 hood spinnaker(never used), hardware and pole
$200 Main sail IMF also has the upgrade  low stretch, long life fabric
$600 Raytheon st60 tridata
$400 Raytheon st60 multi
$600 st1000 tiller pilot, with all install parts
$115 nicro low profile vent
$256 nicro powervent, with 4 inch thru deck vent
$120 aqua signal tri tricolor and anchor light
$170 contest 130 bulkhead compass
$350 Bose speaker, cockpit mount
$200 jvc marine am/fm/cd
$200 icom vhf
$400 3 sets of white/red combo LED lighting low power draw
$200 link 10 power meter
$200 bilge pumps(s), switch, counter
$100 10 amp 3 stage charging., 110 volt charging
$100 steaming/decklight
$100 second breaker panel
$1200 sealand vacuum head, custom fresh water tank, pursuer water
$200 extra set cockpit drains
$350 30 watt solar panel with 3 stage charging
$300 AGM type 31 batties vs the standard #27
$1400 misc, Stainless disc breaks, spare tire with mount, led trail lights, chokes, ball fender with cover, PVC pipe to lasseret,
upgraded tinned wire thought-out, compass protected wire by it, bus bars, main breaker system, #2 wire motor start system, padeyes,
cutter rig sail on cdi filler, etc.....

15,961, oboy

$61,541 total, one should never add up what they paid for a boat :-)

Now for some "intangibles", the boat has had all it's work done at the factory, the boats spent every winter down south at the
factory and has never gone thought a deep freeze, all actions on the boat have been carefully watched over while their. The bare
hull/deck was personal inspected by me in the driveway before any work was done, After 3 years all build "issues" have been
corrected and tested in high wind conditions.  The boat is in great shape and ready to sail NOW. The boat has been upgraded to the
latest 2003 standards.

Now it is time for the Commercial :-)
1)I have a 2 year old, that is child number 3.
2)I just got back from the AC boat show and my wife "subjected" I get a bigger boat.
3)I need to "strike while the iron is hot", plus I want to make deal with for the new boat for the spring
4)I know this boat is not for everyone, it is loaded and then some.
5)the prices are for everything "New", what it would cost today, now the boat is 3 years old(and in some ways better than a new
boat, no "surprises" :-) and I want to make a quick deal. Someone could walk a way with a very good deal and a very fair price. I
need to know what the boat is worth to you. (people spare me the stupid answers please)
6)I do not want Stan hurt here, i.e. he loose a sale, if you are working with him now we will do the deal thought Stan(and price
will be adjusted). If you are not working with GB so much the better. Depending on the buyers presences, General boats can prep the
boats, arrange for delivery, take the new owner for a shake down cruse, make any modification or add options to the boat and can
issue a 2 years new boat warrenty. Now I will have to compensate GB for this so "prices will be adjusted :-)"
7)I think Stan might have a buyer already, But I hate using one of his buyers when he doing me a favor, be quick, time count here
8)do not ask me what I am asking, A boat is only wroth what some is will to pay, I suspect their are few that are willing to pay as
dearly as I did :-)

MJM