[Rhodes22-list] What this list is all about

kostmst at comcast.net kostmst at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 17:32:30 EST 2004

I really don't mind the gun control debate.  But it can never end, as both sides have valid points.  The political debate is good as a democracry needs to exchange ideas or it will eventually die.  The Constitution is after all a changing document.

BTW Stan...  Some years ago when Circe was new, I came accross a Rhodes Continental look alike in Manahawkin bay, but the owner claimed it was a Rhodes Constitutional.  It was 22 ft also.  Was he right?