[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

mltroy mltroy at netreach.net
Tue Jan 20 14:14:05 EST 2004

Richard,
Those are good suggestions but Michael has a slip limit to a
length overall of 27.5. I think a Cape Dory 25D and maybe
even a CD 26 qualify. I think a Pacific Seacraft Dana 24 is
more than he wants to spend (even used) but the Pacific
Seacraft 25 is (I think) 27ft. 9 in. All of these might
still give Michael and Karin more of a big boat feel than
the Seaward - though I've never sailed the Seaward so I
don't know. Any other suggestions that would come in under
27.5?

Mary Lou