[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 14:38:01 EST 2004

All,

I don't think the point of Michael's looking at another boat is to get a
big boat feel. I think it's to "get more room" If he didn't have three
children to find berths for, I'll bet he wouldn't be trading up.

The Seaward 26 should take care of the room issue nicely, they are roomy.
At the same time it should also cover his shallow water requirements with
it's adjustable keel height. Plus, it's still not too hard to trailer,
launch/retrieve if he wants to. AND, he gets to keep doing business with
the same people he has been doing business with right along, which, it's
fairly obvious he likes.

Or, he could just go out and find himself an aft-cabin Nor-Sea 27 and pull
the bowsprit in every time he comes to the dock :-) :-) :-)

Rik