[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 22 23:33:24 EST 2004

Richard, I can do that in CT to, I like docks, every time I use a trender service I need to go back to the car 5 time because I
forgot someing :-) also been burnt by getting back late, guy did not show up, "I thought no boat where out",  I be right back after
I drop these people off on the far side......

MJM