[Rhodes22-list] I need a favor, I got a buy who never seen the boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 10:16:03 EST 2004

Steve,
That sounds like a real heart stopper. To bad you didn't have someone with a
video camera to catch the action. When I do stupid things like that, I just
pray that no one saw me and if they did I act as if I had meant to do it. :)
I understand that Captain Bob had a similiar experience last Saturday on his
way home. I'm not sure about the ports being under water, but he had the
cockpit pretty full. :) I'll bet that made his cigar a little tough to lite.

Rummy