[Rhodes22-list] some one has a virus

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 12:13:20 EST 2004

Stan, and list-
My 150 Gennie shows signs of sagging, and racing friends are saying
it's time to replace. Doyle recommended a low stretch dacron as opposed
to standard OEM fabric, with dacron UV cover to reduce weight on the
sail.

What are the latest recommendations for very heavy use - 6 years on
current doyle?
Tom had recommended bi-radial to reduce stretch. Doyle nows does a
tri-radial design for lighter weight/ more strength ratio as an upgrade
to the low stretch dacron.

Any and all recommendations welcome, folks. Average winds here 12-15
kts.
Thanks,
Jay