[Rhodes22-list] some one has a virus

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jan 29 11:28:18 EST 2004

speaking of viruses reminds me to respond to Rummy's e-mail concerning his
ordering a new IMF main sail.

First I think anyone ordering another IMF main should get the reports from
those who actually own the new IMF mains with batten.

Second, sails from other suppliers do not have the proprietary cut that
avoids the bottom of the sail from piling up and wrinkling and being harder
to handle.  If you do not want the batten and do not have the wrinkling cut
problem, fine.  Price wise the new IMF sails and those from other
sailmakers, from what Rummy was quoted, seem to be the same.

Not doing this to sell sails - just don't want any owners to get any madder
at us for not speaking up, than they already may be.

stan/gbi

PS:  If anyone is going to the Chi Show on Thursday, the Rhodes will be
there under its road snow but Elton and the 26 won't make it until Friday -
something to do with his trying to take advantage of the weather to try
skiing with a van, trailer and a big boat.