[Rhodes22-list] current virus-worm attacks

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 29 20:57:03 EST 2004

I live it sir :-)

The simple answer is they are using rhodes22.org address, so they had to have rhodes22.org address in thier address book, so it a
safe bet that it a members machine.

BTW on top on changing they "from" address thay proxy the IP address to, real pain in the ass. You know I am almost ready to let the
machine here get nailed by this one, how could you noy like a virus that nails SCO and microsoft at the same time :-)

MJM