[Rhodes22-list] How many winches on trailer mast hoist?

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jul 2 17:51:19 EDT 2004

have the guy who got hit in the head take two aspirin and call me in the
morning - right now got two boats to get out - it is raining and the crew
quietly and without a "by your leave", faded away.  anyone got a 7/16"
wrench and an umbrella handy - and some serious labor.

oops, a block long truck just pulled up and wants me to unload a ton of
Barbour plastic...

on the other hand I'll take the two aspirin and call myself in the morning.

stan/gbi