[Rhodes22-list] Sailing with trailer attached.

Jim White jdwhite at panam.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:07:10 EDT 2004

The guy a few slips down from me (came from California with a 25' Catalina
<trailered>) swears that he was part in parcel to an incident almost
exactly like this at (I think) Lake Tahoe. Even has a story about how they
pulled the thing out....butttttt......sounds like urban legend to me!
Hay chihuahua...them Californians........

Jim White
Le Menagerie