[Rhodes22-list] Big boat for sail

eric.charles.newburger at census.gov eric.charles.newburger at census.gov
Tue Jul 6 11:04:38 EDT 2004

She is a beaut.  You can see pics at..............
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/uk/listing/pl_boat_full_detail.jsp?boat_id=1090468&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=1791&url=

Eric

                      Ben Schultz
                      <BenS at ApproSystems.com>        To:       The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      rhodes22-list-bounces at r        Subject:  RE: [Rhodes22-list] Big boat for sail
                      hodes22.org

                      07/02/2004 09:18 AM
                      Please respond to The
                      Rhodes 22 mail list

Eric,

She sounds like a beaut.  Wish I had the spare change to take you up on
her.

Ben