[Rhodes22-list] need help

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 7 13:02:41 EDT 2004

    since everyone on this list knows more about computers than we at GBI do, thought I should ask:

we are insourcing and now have three associates from various countries South of the border and have to communicate with them so they stop building used Macgregors and start building used Rhodes.

is there any program out there that we can purchase where we can type in what we want to say in English and get it to print out in Spanish  ... and if so, who would sell it ??

thanks for any input - we  have all the Macs we need for now.

stan/gbi.