[Rhodes22-list] Critical Standard Mainsail StandingRigDimensionsFor Rhod...

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Jul 7 12:47:58 EDT 2004

I don't ever reef with the roller feature... seems much too cumbersome plus
I have a bail on the lower side of the boom to which is attached a homemade
boom vang.  I do have the swivel at the aft end with two bar attachments
(for want of the technical term).  One "bar" has the topping lift attached
and the other, the main sheet block assembly.  I reef either by lowering the
boom or tying down the reef points or both (rare).

Saroj