[Rhodes22-list] Ky Lake?

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Jul 16 09:06:50 EDT 2004

Roger wrote, " Us poor yankee boys just weren't used to southern
Kentucky heat & humidity."

Man, this Louisiana boy is barely handling it either.  Normally, in
compensation for the 90% humidity, God spares us the 100 degree
temperatures.  But not yesterday.  You would think that at some point
"miserably hot" would just be the sensation, and a human couldn't tell the
difference between 90 degrees and 100.  But, let me put an end to that
notion here and now.  It was so miserable yesterday that the sweat didn't
stop pouring.  Not even inside in the a/c.  I never got comfortable until I
got home and found shorts and a t-shirt.

Probably not sailing this weekend,
Ben

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.