[Rhodes22-list] Effos's sailing tips

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Jul 16 16:49:11 EDT 2004

I agree, to a degree. I don't want to scare off family members or friends, but from time to time, it's fun to lean over so you're looking down at the water from time to time. If speed were the only consideration, I'd either drive, or get a m/v.

>>> Ben Schultz<BenS at ApproSystems.com> 7/16/2004 2:58:00 PM >>>
Naah, let the guy put his rails in the water.  Sure, it isn't the best way
to get where you're going, but it sure is fun, isn't it?  And that's why
we're out there on the water in the first place.