[Rhodes22-list] Effos's sailing tips

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Jul 16 17:26:41 EDT 2004

Oh, of course.  I always like to give my most nervous passenger the main
sheet with the instruction, "when the heeling makes you uncomfortable, let
it out."  I try my best not to make fun of them or call them chickens :-).

-----Original Message-----
From: Herb Parsons [mailto:hparsons at parsonsys.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 3:49 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Effos's sailing tips

I agree, to a degree. I don't want to scare off family members or friends,
but from time to time, it's fun to lean over so you're looking down at the
water from time to time. If speed were the only consideration, I'd either
drive, or get a m/v.

>>> Ben Schultz<BenS at ApproSystems.com> 7/16/2004 2:58:00 PM >>>
Naah, let the guy put his rails in the water.  Sure, it isn't the best way
to get where you're going, but it sure is fun, isn't it?  And that's why
we're out there on the water in the first place.

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.