[Rhodes22-list] Ky Lake?

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 19 19:14:41 EDT 2004

Mike,
It is nice til Nov 1. In fact, last Nov 1 I
stayed out on the lake at 84 degrees high and
low of 68 that particular day, 2003. It was supposed to
be our "frostbiter" race!!
Gets nicer again in December...but can be VERY fickle.
Check the extended forecasts for high pressures over
us and come on down. I sail ALL year, must be 45
degrees or more, with sun, for me, or my arthritis screams
too loudly.
Anne