[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Sailing School and FAQ

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 19 18:58:13 EDT 2004

Eric,

	These request ought to be directed to the list in general.  You will
get more accurate, direct and responsive replies.  For example, Bob and Tom
might reply to you directly.

	When people ask me a question, they usually get mad at me because I
usually reply with a question.  For example, have you looked at the
http://www.rhodes22.org/ home page?

	However, if no one else responds to your queries within a couple of
days, I will still be here.

Ed K
Sailing on Lake Hartwell
South Carolina side