[Rhodes22-list] Tiller extension/hiking stick

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jul 20 00:04:28 EDT 2004

now I might be wrong, but the twisting forces some "friction" mantle to lock in place around the tube, like a brake show forced
against the drums of a car brakes. now the Martrials wears out after a while(like externing and retracting it, not to mention the
heat from the sun sitting out all week) and the peice was never desiged for service, it built to be a low price item. so replace it.

MJM