[Rhodes22-list] Re: sailing in Oregon

napoli68 at charter.net napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Jul 20 06:51:29 EDT 2004

Ed K. accused me of being an English teacher when I described  sailing here in Oregon back around Memorial day and suggested that I quit being a Luddite (implied) and use a digital camera.  OK ED!  Attached (I hope) are a few pictures of sailing on Klamath lake in early June. The lake is around 3000ft elv. and the mountains are 7-9 thousand feet tall so there is still a lot of snow on them.  Also there is quite a lot of bird life along the shore.  So if this looks nice why not come out and visit?

Chris Geankoplis
SV Passion