[Rhodes22-list] Sailing in Oregon

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 20 09:31:21 EDT 2004

Chris:

	That picture of the Rhodes 22 sailing with the two lady navigators
and the scenery in the background must be digitally made up.  Pictures like
that can not be taken.  It is just too good.

	Will should add that one to the Rhodes22.org site.  Stan needs an
eleven by 14 framed on his wall.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200407/20/boatwithMoun
tain2.jpg

	Now if only Stan could make enough R22s as that picture could sell.
Submit that to 'Good Old Boat' magazine as a cover shot.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA