[Rhodes22-list] Camping question

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Thu Jul 22 21:11:26 EDT 2004

Doug,
The Lake Gogebic area of the Upper Peninsula is very pretty, there are parks
there as well as the Porcupine Mountains and the shore of Lake Superior.

As for Northern MN or WI, you can't really go wrong. Look at a map, pick a
lakes area and search the internet for more details. If you want more info
about specific areas in No. MN, ask. There are several of us on this list
that can provide more details.
Julie