[Rhodes22-list] Where did the rudder go?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jul 25 12:23:03 EDT 2004

Barry & Joyce,

I've been meaning to follow Mark's very good advice for the past 6 years and haven't gotten around to it yet.  The only time the Rudder ever popped out was when it hit a rock, and, hopefully, the hose clamp would have released it too, or I would have done structural damage to something.

Since I was holding onto the tiller, I simply pulled the whole thing aboard, put it back where it belonged, and thought to myself "don't want to try that again any time soon."

Bill Effros