[Rhodes22-list] Self tending jib

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 09:06:11 EDT 2004

Mark:

	Just so you know we are all here.  But very few of us have the sail
plan that you do.  It is a relatively new plan by Stan and you would have to
ask him how many left Edenton with it.  I suspect only three or four, not
many more.
	You are apparently the only one on the list.  Not all who get a R22
get on or stay on the list.
	You have been elected to figure it out and post the results.  Maybe
your results will get others to that sail plan.
	The overwhelming number on the list have the 175 Genoa.  There is a
good mix between GBI and CDI furling, with a couple of Harkin out there.
Those with the CDI or Harkin can fly a jib by changing sails.  Furthermore,
there are a couple who can fly a smaller Jib in an alternative way.
	You appear to be the one, let us know the results.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA