[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Measurements

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 22:19:20 EDT 2004

Bill,

So what's a guy to do?  Are you saying that I have no other options than to
trailer my boat all the way to Edenton (there's the first problem--I'll
probably kill myself or someone else in the process)  so that Stan can
adjust my trailer to fit my boat--all boats being a little different?  If
Stan himself doesn't do the work, I'm opening myself up to hellish
consequences?

Honestly, Bill, I'm not trying to be an argumentative PITA here--but I need
to get my trailer fixed and I'm not going to pull it to GBI.  As much as I'd
like to, that's just not an option.  I need to be able to put my faith in a
reputable shop in MN with realistic specs and get this job done.  It can't
be that hard--can it?

I bought the Rhodes because it's supposed to be a trailerable rig. At this
point, mine is simply not, and I don't mind saying I'm more than a little
disappointed.  I love sailing the R22 but if I can't solve this problem I
don't want it.  It's not safe!

Slim