[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Measurements

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jul 27 00:35:55 EDT 2004

Slim,

If you can make a better trailer than the one Stan builds, Stan will give you his blessings.  You know that.  My comments were addressed only to the idea of copying what Stan built without either obtaining his permission, or paying him for doing so.  I know you, as a musician, are well acquainted with this concept.

With regard to trailers, you should probably convince Roger to build one for you to Roger's own specifications, or get Roger to send you a set of plans so you can duplicate his trailer which is a successful home-built of his own design.  (Personally I would avoid his glow-in-the-dark model, notwithstanding its possible nighttime safety advantages.)

I would like to see someone build a Rhodes trailer with on-board Jack Stands so the boat could easily be lifted off the bunks for painting and below waterline, off season chores.  If someone develops and tests that concept, I'd be a buyer, and I'd happily pay my share for all the dropped wrecked boats destroyed while trying to make this idea work.

Bill