[Rhodes22-list] New to Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 09:20:17 EDT 2004

Nell,
        Great decision!  You mentioned that you planed to "keep it a long
time".  I am not sure how long others have kept theirs but I bought a new
Rhodes (before I bought a house)  in 1976 and kept that boat untill 1994
when I moved to Oregon.  So that is 18 years.  I couldn't stand being
without a Rhodes and bought another along with a new trailer and a used tow
vehicle in Baltimore and brought it back to Oregon.  The only time I expect
not to have a Rhodes is if there is an estate sale and someone buys my boat.
On second thought I'll have them bury me it it! Cheaper that a regular
coffin.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Passion
Medford, Oregon