[Rhodes22-list] Sheldon Green

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jul 27 00:14:55 EDT 2004

Sheldon Green may a curse be upon you, wife and family. Bad healthy, poor income, pain and disperse. May all your luck be bad. May your days be short and bitter. May the sea take your rotten soul soon. I am sorry you every because a Rhodes owner. You have no honor. You did nothing but take and even after that you took some more. Asshole, I just paid off your shortfall asshole. Your were killing them.Your lucky the boys told me after the fact because I would have killed that deal. I hope you kill your self on the fucking boat. Better yet a love one, You are such a piece of work.  Yes people I am pissed. Stans to nice and trusting and would never say anything. I am not under such a restriction. Get wishbone by a drunk. Hope you fuckup the boat again, those custom parts can be a real bitch. Half of me hoping the dam boat burn to the water line, but than you might get insurance, hope it just death of 100 of uninsurable bills. An big yard bills.  Ask some advice I have a few great answers ready. Like were to stick the mast.

MJM