[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros's new book!!!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jul 27 07:35:53 EDT 2004

Ed,

Actually it was to coincide with my birthday, which is the day before.  I anticipate the book will be used by both Republican and Democratic "527"s who can discuss issues, but who cannot advocate voting for any specific person.  The book looks at 125 different issues, and shows both sides of each.

On a specific issue, Republicans may want readers to see quotes 2, 4, 6, and 8.  Democrats may want readers to see quotes 1, 3, 5, and 7.   I  will offer the book to both sides in bulk at a great discount, for widespread free distribution so people can make up their own minds on the issues.

It's all in there.  There is no attempt to embarrass anyone.  The quotes are accurate.  They fairly represent the opinions of the speakers at the time they were uttered.  If you read all the quotes in each section you will get a fair view of what was said, issue by issue, over an extended period of time.

Bill