[Rhodes22-list] fuel on a fire.

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:30:51 EDT 2004

   >>> Now my question, open to any and all, how can me being pissed off
   offend sensibilities so,

   MJM,

        If Bill has not quoted it in his new book....."There are two
   sides to every story" (unknown)

       Staying out of the fight about the sale of your boat I must say
   that, regardless of the circumstances, you should have kept all of
   this between yourself, Stan and Mr. Green instead of burdening all of
   us with your bitterness.

       IMHO you crossed the line when you publicly wished curses on his
   wife and family, or that his boating ignorance causes an accident
   which kills his loved one(s).  Besides, in any accident, it is usually
   the other guy who is innocently minding his own business that dies or
   loses the loved one.

   Todd

     PS    If anyone publicly curses my family like that,  he had better
   know a good dentist!! :-D