[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Brazil pictures

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 22:19:57 EDT 2004

This is the maiden voyage of my Shutterfly account.  I think you should
be able to click on slide show and adjust the speed however you like.

Hope you enjoy it,

Slim

*********
VIEW PICTURES
Steve Alm is sharing pictures with you
using Shutterfly, the leading online photo service.

To view Steve Alm's pictures at
Shutterfly,
simply go to:

     http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOWzdyzas2zlg

     (If you can't click on this link, try copying and pasting it
     into your web browser.)

JOIN SHUTTERFLY FOR FREE AND GET 15 FREE 4x6 prints
It's fast and easy!  You get free online sharing, free software and
photo storage, plus 15 FREE 4x6 prints.  Sign up today for FREE!

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/sign_up_os.jsp?cid=XS5SHAR4SUM

NEED HELP?
If you have any questions about this message, please use our
convenient Customer Service contact form at:

http://www.shutterfly.com/support/form8.jsp

Shutterfly

Where your pictures live
http://share.shutterfly.com/