[Rhodes22-list] so how where the 26rc?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jun 1 21:03:25 EDT 2004

	As I understood Elton's schedule, he is bringing another back this
week.  But one of the new boats is supposed to be shorter than the others,
that is, one is supposed to be non standard.  Who could want one shorter
than the rest?  Who has slip restrictions?
	Elton got the last one to Edenton, O.K.  But you are right, there is
a lot of traffic on I-95.  Has the one that arrived last week started its
trip to Chicago?
	I guess you could always come down to Lake Hartwell and have Rummy
demonstrate his new sail.  Or what about going to Florida and sailing up to
NYC?  The weather seems quite good for such a trip.
         Ed K