[Rhodes22-list] V berth floatation

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jun 3 09:40:18 EDT 2004

Rummy,
Mine boat is a '76.  The foam has a two pieces of plywood joined by a hinge
so you can fold it (although I can't get it out of the forward compartment,
even folded in half).  The foam is not attached to the boat as I can grab it
and move it around a bit.  The aft end of the foam has ridden up about three
inches above the, um, (terminology challenged here) bulkhead(?).  The bow
end has dropped a similar amount.  It's not encased in anything.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway