[Rhodes22-list] Opening Forwad Port Gsskets

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 5 14:47:40 EDT 2004

Art,

The attached link will take you to an article on the FAQ website that I
wrote on installing opening ports on the Rhodes 22 a long time ago.

Please note that my Rhodes 22 is also 1976 and the OEM construction was like
yours with a hollow space in between the hull and cabin liner.

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/openport.html

The construction technique discussed in the attached article will reinforce
this design & make it MUCH stronger & safer.

Enjoy!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium