[Rhodes22-list] Capacity plate - help!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 12:02:51 EDT 2004

Bob,
	Ah, you need the challenge just to stay current.  Thank you for your
reply, but you included another question which you did not answer.  Were are
we supposed to find/get that Coast Guard brochure?
	Bye the way, you ought to include your web site after your
signature, just for the newbies and wanabies.

          Ed K