[Rhodes22-list] Capacity plate - help!

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:14:29 EDT 2004

Ed, I get them at West Marine shop by my house.  They also are included in
our Student packets.  Since the Goverment has so much money they repirnt a
new one every year and as teacher I have to go to WM to get the current ones
that are in the student packet so we are all on the same page so to speak.
Stan Oked a Link on the GB page but I am not sure how often it is updated.
I have a couple of CG links on my links page but not the time to surf them.

Bob Weber
Odyssey Sailing School
www.OdysseySailing.com