[Rhodes22-list] Capacity plate - help!

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Fri Jun 11 12:21:17 EDT 2004

	From my Power Squadron Days I remember that capacity tags are
required on power boats, and had one next to the helm on my Sea Ray.  They
are not required on Sailboats.
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Bob Weber
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 10:45 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Capacity plate - help!

Ed, I knew that question was comming and that is the one thing I cannot
answer without looking at the exact wording of the law.  Hopefully A.S.A.
was thorough when they included that information.  I cover so many things
during the class (combination safeboating/learn to sail class) that we don't

dwelve too deeply into many non-sailing related issues.  The CG puts out a
neat little brochure on regulations each year - It may be covered in there
as well.  Bob