[Rhodes22-list] RE: newest reality show or bottom feeding

Frank Mott mottman2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 10:59:14 EDT 2004

Yes, No, Maybe so.....

The last time we left our protagonist she was about to be interviewed by a
highly qualified, trained and compassionate highly esteemed member of our
state unemployment office.  While she waited in anticipation for the moment
to arrive she went through a vicarious practice interview.  Oh the pleasant
mental images brought a smile to her lips and she involunatrally  muttered
"thank God for state employees !"

It was at this precise moment that the euphoria wore off and she awoke in a
sweat and a moment of anxiety.  Like a big gas bubble it wore off however
and she returned to her usual pleasant and calm state of composure !  She
realized in her awaken state she she need not fear since she had all the
answers to the interview questions at her disposal. "Yes, No, maybe
so......."  Happy in her new state of relaxed composure she returned to more
important things.  And so the saga continues........ so until next time when
we visit her again........ aloha and smooth sailing !

Bright skies, calm seas and a steady breeze,

Pancho