[Rhodes22-list] R22 questions - lightning and locking.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jun 13 19:58:34 EDT 2004

Mark:

	I am sure that you will get more replies due the vast panoply of
questioned asked.

	When I lock my boat, you cannot life the pop top up, you cannot get
in.  Therefore, I try to always leave a key in the usual Rhodes 22 key
place.  Other Rhodies know where to look.  That is good in many situations
when something happens and the guys from the marina need to get in.  Common
crooks break in anyway.

	As to the capacity plate, there seems to be a lot of room for
discussion.  While the U. S. Coast Guard seems to say one thing, whose is to
know for sure that the next Commandant of the Coast Guard will not interpret
the words differently.

	The only thing we have really established is that we do not have
them.

	As to lightning, this is a topic the list has discussed in the past.
In fact some of the discussion is on:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/light1.html

	And to complicate the summer, I will be visiting the 6th Great Lake.
And it even borders on Canada.

Ed K