[Rhodes22-list] R22 questions - lightning and locking.

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 22:01:36 EDT 2004

Mark,

The telescoping poptop brace should lock in the down position.  Its just a
different pair of holes than the holes for the up position.

On my boat, the slide lock wasn't tight enough, so I screwed a little metal
plate over the molded pad that is supposed to block the lock pin in the closed
position.

Fred

In a message dated 6/13/2004 5:57:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,