[Rhodes22-list] R22 questions - lightning and locking.

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Mon Jun 14 06:49:20 EDT 2004

Mark,
We also have the same mechanism that Jim lists below. It is very simple and
if you contact Stan, I'm sure that he can send you one for a very minimal
fee. Ours was with our boat when we purchased it.

We also leave our key in the 'special' spot that only Rhodies know or their
best friends. We've yet to have any issue with anyone getting into the boat
because the keys were actually on the boat.
Julie
s/v Blue Loon
'96 Rhodes 22