[Rhodes22-list] boat name

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 15 23:25:15 EDT 2004

well I tried that, Laura, Amy, Nina, ended up with LAN, covers the computer part also, but did not have feeling!!!, adding karines
name did not help, Did I mention they let me have a boy dog :-)

Father name does not help, Bernard or Barrel is not boating.

I checked the other names, but they seems very common,  Aeolus still on top.

MJM